Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
RN- Case Manager
Eden Prairie, MN 55344 United States
RN Case Manager
It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
UNIVITA is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living, UNIVITA makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust and accountability.
· Demonstrates proficiency in case management in the telephonic assessment and care planning process for predominantly Medicare population serviced
· Continually assessing and addressing changing needs of the beneficiary
Communicates with the beneficiary’s PCP and other health care professionals as applicable.
· Collaborates with other specialties/disciplines internally in the organization as well as outside resources to meet the comprehensive health needs of the beneficiary.
· Coordinates medical services, durable medical equipment, medical supplies and community resources for the beneficiary.
· Demonstrates competency in navigating and documenting in applicable computer platform.
Education, training, experience:
· Current, valid and unrestricted RN license in the State of Minnesota
· Associates degree or higher in nursing
· 1+ years telephonic case management or disease management experience required
· Case Management certificate preferred
· Geriatric Nurse Certificate preferred
· Proficient with Windows including MS Word and Outlook
· Critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills
· Ability to independently manage a caseload of beneficiaries with minimal management supervision
· Excellent communication skills
Terms & Conditions