Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Medicare Specialist/RN Case Manager
Minnetonka, MN 55343 United States
Competitive Salaried Position
RN Case Manager
Recover Health is seeking 2 full time salaried Medicare Specialist/RN Case Managers to work in the Northwest or Southwest suburbs. Recover Health is a medicare certified home health care company servicing clients throughout the Twin Cities Metro area. This is a highly unique RN position. Strong organizational and assessment skills are a must!
Recover Health is a company of caring individuals with compatible values, whose drive and desire are to be a part of something greater than themselves. It is our vision to recruit and retain only those individuals who are inspired by the same beliefs and values, and who intend to sustain relationships that make a difference in the lives of those we take care of, work with and encounter in our business activities. Our services allow individuals the opportunity to remain at home and live independently.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* RN will perform client admission assessments including submission of documents for prior authorization of client services
* Develop plan of care
* Review clinical medical data with a Medicare Specialist to determine effectiveness of services.
* RN may investigate and take appropriate actions on client/employees concerns.
* RN will ensure that aides are properly oriented and trained.
* Perform periodic supervisory visits and performance evaluations for aides.
* Ensure the maintenance of acquisition of optimal functioning level for each client
* Timely completion of required documentation and timely transfer of clients medical data.
* Maintain accurate and comprehensive client medical data.
* Participates on the RN advisory board or other agency quality assurance committees.
* RN will set goals with direct supports.
* Demonstrate fairness in handling employee/client issues.
Education, training, experience:
* RN must have Medicare Home Care experience.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed in the State of Minnesota as an RN
* Must have a minimum of one (1) year prior RN experience.
* RN must be able to lift, turn, position and transfer up to 50 lbs of weight.
Terms & Conditions