Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Providence Health & Services
Clinical Supervisor - Home Care
Newberg, OR 97132 United States
Providence is calling a full-time Clinical Supervisor - Home Care for a day shift position at Providence Home Health Yamhill in Newberg, OR.
In this position, you will:
• Supervise employees to ensure coordinated, multidisciplinary care to patients in their home setting.
• Determine staffing needs and is responsible for meeting department productivity standards.
• Participate in development of department policies and procedures and quality management plan and then implements and administers for compliance.
• Uphold the standards of confidentiality, attendance and punctuality.
Education, training, experience:
Required qualifications for this position include:
• Current Oregon RN,
• Current BLS (Basic Life Support for Health Care Provider) or ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) required within 30 days of hire
• Knowledge of nursing and rehab standards and practices, Medicare/Medicaid/JCAHO requirements, and supervisory principles and practices
• In compliance with the Providence Health & Services-OR Human Resources policy #302 Background Checks”, a criminal background check is required for this position, based on assigned duties.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
• BSN and previous Home Health Supervisory experience.
• Two years Home Care experience.
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest health care system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledging and welcoming each visitor, introducing ourselves and Providence, addressing people by name, providing the duration of estimated wait times and updating frequently if timelines change, explaining situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listening to their concerns, and always thanking people for trusting Providence for their health care needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.
Answer the call. Providenceiscalling.jobs
When applying online, please reference job number 30905.
For more information, c
Terms & Conditions